NOTICE : Requires the base game Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide in order to play. Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
NOTICE : Owning this DLC will let you invite friends to play with you even if they do not own the DLC!
ABOUT THE GAME
"I'm told Karak Azgaraz is a splendid sight.”
The Skaven have invaded the Dwarfen fortress of Karak Azgaraz! Fight your way through 3 striking levels in this DLC for Vermintide, set among the snow covered peaks of the Grey Mountains. Battle the Skaven in the ancient halls of the Dwarfen Khazid Kro, made of cold stone and old technology. Explore the mountains in search of The Cursed Rune. Finally, make your way to the top of the mountain to light the first beacon and trigger the Chain of Fire.
When completing these desperate missions in Karak Azgaraz, you will have a chance to acquire two NEW rare weapons. The Dwarf Ranger is out for Skaven blood with his new Warpick, and the Witch Hunter is not far behind wielding his sharp Falchion.
The Skaven are plotting, and all that stands between them and their vile success is you and your friends. For the Dwarfs!
- New Map: Khazid Kro - Journey through the outlying settlement of Khazid Kro in search of a Dwarfen engineer by the name of Halgrim
- New Map: The Cursed Rune - Explore the snow covered Grey Mountains in search of a vault containing a special rune
- New Map: Chain of Fire - Make your way to the top of the mountain to set the beacon ablaze and warn nearby settlements of the approaching Skaven army
- New Weapon: Warpick - Give the Skaven a few new breathing holes with this handy Warpick for Bardin Goreksson, the Dwarf Ranger. This weapon can only drop on levels included in the Karak Azgaraz DLC
- New Weapon: Falchion - Time to slice through the Skaven forces with this sharp edged Falchion for Victor Saltzpyre, the Witch Hunter. This weapon can only drop on levels included in the Karak Azgaraz DLC
- 3 New Achievements - How will you fare on this new adventure?
Warhammer End Times: Vermintide © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2015. Warhammer End Times: Vermintide, the Warhammer End Times: Vermintide logo, GW, Games Workshop, Warhammer, The Game of Fantasy Battles, the twin-tailed comet logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or ©Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence.