NOTICE : Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet connection.
The Deluxe Edition of Surviving Mars provides ambitious colonists with a variety of new ways to customize their new homes and domes. New content, exclusive to the Deluxe Edition, includes:
- The “Metropolis” Building Set: Add some chrome to your dome with a shiny new visual upgrade to your infrastructure, providing you with chromatic skins for Oxygen Tanks, Water Towers, Fuel Refineries, and more.
- Radio Station: An additional in-game radio station, with new music and chatter, comes exclusively with the Deluxe Edition.
- New Housing Styles: Three alternative skins for residential housing structures allow you to add different flair and design to your colonies.
- Art Book: A 50+ page art book that give you a detailed look at the art and making of Surviving Mars
- Deluxe avatar and icon for the Paradox forums
- Wallpapers: Beautiful artwork from Surviving Mars to decorate your computer desktop
ABOUT THE GAME
Colonize Mars and discover her secrets, with minimal casualties.
Surviving Mars is a sci-fi city builder all about colonizing Mars and surviving the process. Choose a space agency for resources and financial support before determining a location for your colony. Build domes and infrastructure, research new possibilities, and utilize drones to unlock more elaborate ways to shape and expand your settlement. Cultivate your own food, mine minerals or just relax by the bar after a hard day’s work. Most important of all, though, is keeping your colonists alive -- not an easy task on a strange new planet.
There will be challenges to overcome. Execute your strategy and improve your colony’s chances of survival while unlocking the mysteries of this alien world. Are you ready? Mars is waiting for you.
- Build a sustainable colony in space: Building on a planet not fit for human life challenges you to build a smart, functional colony. Bad planning isn’t about traffic jams; it’s about life and death. There’s never a good time for your air supply to have a power failure!
- Individually simulated colonists: Each colonist is a unique individual with problems and strengths that influence other colonists. Things can get “interesting” if your chief scientist develops alcoholism after one too many long nights in the lab.
- Futuristic space dome construction: Design retro-futuristic super structures to house colonists, factories and commercial buildings with their own “neighborhood personality.” Create societies that value science over everything else, or attempt to engineer utopia among the stars.
- Exploration of Mars’ secrets: Inspired by the classic sci-fi of Asimov and Clarke, Surviving Mars holds many secrets. During each playthrough, players may encounter one of Mars’ individually crafted mysteries. Will those floating entities bring your colony great fortune, or terrible ruin?
- Randomized research tree: Combine static and random research through exploration, which allows for a different experience for each journey through the game. Attain new scientific breakthroughs by exploring the uncharted terrain of Mars' surface.
- Expansive mod support: Craft your own fantastic buildings, parks or even a mystery to share through Surviving Mars’s extensive and convenient modding tools. Share your finest creations with the community to build the perfect society.
© 2018 Paradox Interactive AB, SURVIVING MARS, and PARADOX INTERACTIVE are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Paradox Interactive AB in Europe, the U.S., and other countries. Developed by Haemimont Games. All other trademarks, logos, and copyrights are property of their respective owners.