NOTICE : Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet connection.
Items included in this package:
- NecroVisioN: Lost Company
ABOUT THE GAME
The year is 1916.
Young American joins UK Army to experience an adventure of his life and soon realizes that greater evil is hiding beneath the Great War storm. He has to face the underground world of vampires, demons, evil genius creatures and even become one of the demons to rescue the human and vampire kind from forces of darkness.
NecroVisioN is a First Person Shooter taking place in a variety of locations from battlefields of World War I to much darker and brutal underground world of vampires and demons.
Sceneries range from realistic to dream-like, opponents from enemy troops to fantasy creatures -- old fashion look and style of the game is going to remind the world setting from the Lovecraft's horrors and seamlessly mix the war shooter elements into it.
Player will fight enemies using environments, powerful and evil artifacts, vampire technology, and authentic WWI era weapons.
NecroVisioN: Lost Company
NecroVisioN: Lost Company is the prequel to original horror FPS shooter, taking place before the NecroVisioN story begins. It contains a bunch of unique levels, characters, weapons and gameplay elements as well as new main hero that presents the original game story from opposite perspective. Player is now one of WWI German troops that discovers the evil forces unleashed by the war, starts to fight against them and leads soldiers of all nations gathered on the front through the massive battles against the zombies and demons and finally he becomes a first Necromancer that will fight against Simon Bukner in NecroVisioN.
- Intense and explosive fights
- Huge boss battles
- Combat System + Spell System
- Mix of realistic and fantasy weapons, enemies, levels
- Interactive elements and simple riddles adding depth to the overall gameplay experience
NecroVisioN: Lost Company
- 10 new levels in singleplayer campaign
- 15 new characters
- 6 new weapons
- Variety of special weapon ugrades
- New drivable vehicles to use in fight - FT17 tank and Halberstadt CL.II airplane
- Several additional close combat techniques, spells and fatalities in singleplayer
- New unique multiplayer mode: Gas Attack
- 3 new maps and several new skins for multiplayer mode
- New visual effects like enhanced depth-of-field, soft shadows and new shaders with optimized renderer and data loading system.
© 2009 1C Publishing EU s.r.o. All rights reserved. Other products and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners. Developed by The Farm 51. All rights reserved. Uses Bink Video. Copyright © 1997-2009 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. Uses Miles Sound System. Copyright © 1997-2009 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. NecroVisioN uses Havok®. © Copyright 1999-2009 Havok.com, Inc. (and its Licensors). All rights reserved. See www.havok.com for details. GameSpy and the "Powered by GameSpy" design are trademarks of GameSpy Industries, Inc. All rights reserved.