NOTICE : Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Planet Alcatraz is a 3D role playing game with isometric projection. The player travels through the game world and battles with enemies in the real-time mode. In a general sense Planet Alcatraz can be portrayed as a non-linear adventure with lots of shooting. Several genres are mixed in this game but despite that fact it doesn't stand stuck between them and appears to be a classical RPG that is based on a specially developed system.
The action takes place on the prison planet called Alcatraz. Its inhabitants are inveterate criminals that were banished there for the term of life because of their heinous crimes. The main objective of the game is to control a diversionary group that consists of the only one person in the beginning and enlarges through the game. The player has to use all sorts of resources and means to accomplish the mission that he receives at the very beginning of the game.
- Absolutely unique universe
- Creation of the main character allows changing basic characteristics and appearance including facial animation based on LifeMode technology
- Tense atmosphere determined by deep immersion to planet's criminal world
- Comprehensive dialogue system allowing the player to choose the way of behaving and communication on his own
- More than 100 kinds of cold steel and firearms
- More than 200 characters involved in dialogues
- More than 80 original monsters, including flying and poisonous
- Fights and adventures with different behavioral and battle options
- Original sounds and music
© 2009 1C Company. All rights reserved. The story and characters. Copyright © 2009 Dmitry Puchkov. The Engine Copyright © 2002-2009 Skyfallen Entertainment. Uses Miles Sound System Copyright © 2002-2009 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. Uses Bink Video Copyright © 1997-2009 by RAD Games Tools, Inc. Uses LIFESTUDIO: HEAD® Copyright © Lifemode Interactive 2002-2009, Corp.