NOTICE : Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition presents one of the best RPGs of all time like never before. Step inside the most richly detailed and vibrant game-world ever created. With a powerful combination of freeform gameplay and unprecedented graphics, you can unravel the main quest at your own pace or explore the vast world and find your own challenges
Also included in the Game of the Year edition are Knights of the Nine and the Shivering Isles expansion, adding new and unique quests and content to the already massive world of Oblivion. See why critics called Oblivion the Best Game of 2006.
- Live Another Life in Another World - Create and play any character you can imagine, from the noble warrior to the sinister assassin to the wizened sorcerer.
- First Person Melee and Magic - An all-new combat and magic system brings first person role-playing to a new level of intensity where you feel every blow.
- Radiant AI - This groundbreaking AI system gives Oblivion's characters full 24/7 schedules and the ability to make their own choices based on the world around them. Non-player characters eat, sleep, and complete goals all on their own.
- New Lands to Explore - In the Shivering Isles expansion, see a world created in Sheogorath's own image, one divided between Mania and Dementia and unlike anything you've experienced in Oblivion.
- Challenging new foes - Battle the denizens of Shivering Isles, a land filled with hideous insects, Flesh Atronachs, skeletal Shambles, amphibious Grummites, and many more.
- Begin a New Faction - The Knights of the Nine have long been disbanded. Reclaim their former glory as you traverse the far reaches of Cyrodill across an epic quest line.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition © 2007 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. The Elder Scrolls, Oblivion, Shivering Isles, Knights of the Nine, Bethesda Game Studios, Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. 2K Games and the 2K Games logo, A Take2 Company logo, and Take Two Interactive Software are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take Two Interactive Software, Inc. Uses Bink Video. Copyright © 1997-2006 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. Portions of this software utilize SpeedTree technology. © 2002 Interactive Data Visualization, Inc. All rights reserved. Uses Gamebryo software © 1999-2006 Emergent Game Technologies. All rights reserved. Havok.com™ Middle-ware Physics System. © 1999-2007 Telekinesys Research Ltd. All rights reserved. See www.havok.com for details. FaceGen from Singular Inversions, Inc. © 1998-2005. All rights reserved. © 1998-2006 OC3 Entertainment, Inc. and its licensors. Software platform logo (TM and ©) IEMA 2007. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All Rights Reserved.