NOTICE : Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
A three-man activist group has set out to make the world a better place by stealing famous pieces of art in the world's most renowned museums, selling them to private collectors, and donating the money to charity.
Though hunted by police forces, the group manages to stage one successful coup after another - until one day a mysterious new client appears and the group finds itself in the middle of a political conspiracy...
- Mystery conspiracy adventure game with unexpected story twists
- Current, believable game world
- Contemporary visual language
- Pointed script
- Fast-paced, dynamic narration
- Interesting technical gadgets that allow realistic interaction with the environment
- 4 different playable characters on both sides (police & activists)
- Accessible thanks to very moderate difficulty
© 2015 Nordic Games Lincensing AB. Developed by House of Tales. 15 Days, House of Tales and their respective logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Nordic Games Licensing AB. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos, and copyrights are property of their respective owners.