NOTICE : Requires the base game Europa Universalis IV in order to play.
Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet connection.
RIGHTS OF MAN COLLECTION
Want everything that Rights of Man have to offer? This collection includes both Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man and Rights of Man content pack. This content pack for Rights of man includes unit packs focusing on the nations of West and Central Europe, as well as parts of West Africa.
The Content Pack features:
- German Princes Unit Pack: Augsburg, Bavaria, Bohemia, Cologne, Hannover, Mainz, The Palatine, Pomerania, Saxony, Trier, Wurzburg, Wurttemberg
- West African Unit Pack : Mali, Songhai,Kanem Bornu, Mossi, Benin, Hausa, Air, Timbuktu
ABOUT THE GAME
Paradox Interactive presents "Rights of Man", an expansion to Europa Universalis IV that adds greater depth and detail to a host of game systems. New decisions, greater customization and added personality are all coming to the best-selling game about exploration, trade and conquest.
- Great Powers now have special diplomatic abilities: Don’t let your development lag while you expand, so you can make use of new threats and overtures to neighbors
- Personalities and traits for monarchs and military leaders will add bonuses to your nation or assist you in battle
- Queens can be generated by royal marriages, and serve as regents if an underage heir ascends to the throne
- Subject nations can be given more specific instructions on how to behave at war
- Fetishist nations can choose from a number of cults, and uncover new options as they wage war and make alliances
- Coptic nations will be tasked with preserving their faith through the control of holy sites throughout the near east
- Other Features, including a new faction system for Revolutionary Republics, a unique new government form for the Ottoman Empire, the ability to abdicate, allowing building in subject states, and debasing currency for quick cash
Paradox Interactive, EUROPA UNIVERSALIS® Copyright©  Paradox Interactive AB All rights reserved.