NOTICE : Requires the base game Crusader Kings II in order to play.
Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet connection.
The Crusader Kings II: The Reaper's Due Content Pack contains a Portrait Pack detailing the east African provinces and a Clothing Pack focusing on the late
Byzantine Empire. In addition to these, there are fifteen new models for both Eastern and African councilors.
The Content Pack features:
- Crusader Kings II: The Reaper's Due - DLC
- East African Portrait Pack
- Late Byzantine Clothing Pack
- Eastern Female Model Pack
- African Female and Male Model Packs
ABOUT THE GAME
Little remains of those settlements where the Black Death has passed through. Hasty burials make a mockery of the sacraments and set a feast for the crows. Once prosperous provinces have been laid waste, and the lord of the land hides away – secluded in his hilltop fortress, hoping the plague will pass him by. Wiser princes took precautions, and didn’t waste the revenues from more prosperous years.
But, in time, all must pay The Reaper’s Due.
The Reaper’s Due adds a host of new mechanics centered on the Black Death and other world shaping epidemics. Lock your gates to keep the plague from infecting your court, even if it means cutting yourself off from your suffering citizens. Peace and good management will see your provinces reward you with greater wealth and manpower, but constant war and disease may depopulate your countryside.
KEY FEATURESThe Reaper’s Due introduces many new systems and features to what is already the richest medieval tapestry in gaming:
- Epidemics: Diseases may spread from province to province along trade and sea lanes, lowering your income and available soldiers
- Prosperity and Royal Focus: Well managed provinces in peaceful kingdoms will pay huge dividends in gold and manpower
- Hospitals and Royal Physicians: Prevent the outbreak of disease in your kingdom, and make sure your courtiers have access to the latest in Dark Ages Medical Science
- Royal Seclusion: Shield yourself from the diseases tearing your kingdom apart, even if it means ignoring the plight of your people
- New Event Chains: Is the new epidemic the End of Days? Is there someone else to blame for these horrors? Are there supernatural origins or solutions to the world’s problems?
Paradox Interactive, CRUSADER KINGS® Copyright©  Paradox Interactive AB All rights reserved.