NOTICE : Requires the base game Crusader Kings II in order to play.
Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon allows you to interact with China for protection and technological marvels -- and possibly face their wrath in the form of rebels or full-scale invasions. New gameplay features including a new Tributary system, Chinese Mercenaries, and much more will make the Transoxiana and India regions come alive with new surprises and challenges for even the most seasoned despot.
Flatter the Emperor with gifts of gold or concubines. Ask favors from the mighty prince. Stay on the good side of his appointed marshals on your borders.
- The Imperial Majesty Request: A new “China Screen” lays out the status and desires of the Emperor of China, letting you keep tabs on what he wants and how to earn his grace
- Kow-tow For Now: Submit to the Empire as a tributary, always keeping an eye on the waning power of the Emperor, so you can time your escape to freedom
- Booty and the East: Collect wondrous new Chinese artifacts for your characters; explore a new Silk Road system that adjusts returns based on China’s stability
- Dictionary of Chinese Characters: New Chinese and Tibetan portraits and Chinese units bring the empire to life
- Eight New Casus Bellis: You can never have enough
Paradox Interactive, CRUSADER KINGS® Copyright©  Paradox Interactive AB All rights reserved.