NOTICE : Requires the base game Cities: Skylines in order to play.
Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires an internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Snowfall is the second expansion to Cities: Skylines, the award-winning city-building game from Colossal Order.
In Snowfall, players’ cities will be covered in snow or glisten in the rain thanks to a new in-game weather system, while their civic expertise is tested by the new challenges of running a city when the temperature falls. Snowplowswill clear the streets, heating systems will run from home to home, and new trams will shuttle citizens about town in an improved public transit interface. All of these features will keep players on their toes –while their cities twinkle in the snow under new weather visuals.
- Now is the Winter of This Content: Rain and fog for existing maps, plus a new “Winter” map theme with snow and all of its challenges
- The Streetcars You Desire: Expanded public transportation options, including easier management of existing lines –and Trams, a new system demanded by fans
- World Warmth, Too: Cold weather increases demands for electricity, unless new water-based heat systems are in place
- Plowersto the People: Build a snowplowdepot to keep traffic flowing during winter weather, and employ new road maintenance systems to keep your streets in shape
- New Chirps: #yeahthereare
© 2015 Paradox Interactive™. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.